Overview of Engineering Management Programs
We offer five degree programs:
- Master of Science in Engineering Management (MSEM)
- Master of Science in Logistics Engineering (MSLE)
- Online Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Professional Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Engineering Management Orthotics and Prosthetics Track
In addition, we offer two Graduate Certificate Programs:
- Graduate Certificate in Enterprise Systems (GCES)
- Graduate Certificate in Engineering Management (CGEM)
The aim of Engineering Management Programs is to develop future leaders of business and industry in an engineering and technological environment.
In addition to traditional classroom teaching, these state-of-the-art curriculums are scheduled to meet the needs of busy professionals and practicing engineers and delivered by distinguished faculty and industry experts.
Cohort programs typically start in fall and spring semesters.
Students in the GCES and GCEM programs are allowed to continue onto the MSEM and MSLE program.